The Woodhull Sexual Freedom Alliance is thrilled to announce that we’ll be returning to the Alexandria Hilton Mark Center for the 7th annual Sexual Freedom Summit (#SFS16) from August 4-7, 2016. Mark your calendars!
Just to give you a little insight, we’re excited to be returning to the Hilton Mark Center, a hotel intentionally committed to collaborating with our Accessibility Committee and working to ensure that the needs of our attendees are met wherever possible. Plus, they’re okay with us having the word ‘sexual’ in our name. Unfortunately, this is a big deal.
The 2015 Sexual Freedom Summit hosted:
- over 300 attendees,
- 45 workshops,
- 90+ speakers,
- a Sexual Attitude Reassessment and Restructuring (SAR),
- a Sexuality and Aging Institute co-hosted by Widener University,
- and so much more!
We are getting all hot and bothered just thinking about our next year of planning how to make #SFS16 even bigger, better, and sexier!
What is the Sexual Freedom Summit?
- A spectacular opportunity for allies to come together for conversations about sexual rights and sexual freedom.
- The Summit features human rights activists, sexuality educators and researchers, professionals from the legal and medical fields, authors, sexual freedom movement leaders, and organizational partners all working to ensure that sexual freedom is fully recognized as a fundamental human right.
Who is this Summit for? Anyone and everyone interested in…
- learning about all the intersectional issues encompassed by sexual freedom,
- advancing current knowledge, whether you’re a beginner or an advanced sexual freedom revolutionary, and
- gaining the tools to actually create the change we need to accomplish.
Feeling as sexy and excited as we do, and want to contribute to Woodhull to help make #SFS16 the best it can be? Donate here!
And if you’re really feeling frisky, go ahead and book your hotel room here.