- This workshop has passed.
NLA-I Presents Living in Leather XXXIII
August 15, 2019 @ 7:30 pm - 11:59 pm
This is a celebration of Leather Culture hosted by John Doan, President of National Leather Association International. We honor and award those who go above and beyond in their craft and duty.
Join us as we recognize writers, hear from the Lifetime Achievement Award winner, learn from our Domestic Violence Project, and talk about the current political and social situations with regard to leather.
- The nominees for Pauline Reage Novel Award are Gemma Stone, Malkinius Malkin, Claire Thompson, L M Somerton, Nicole Field, and Dr. Gloria Brame.
- The nominee for Anthology is Rachel Kramer Bussel (editor).
- The nominees for Geoff Mains Non-Fiction Book are Janet W. Hardy, Peter Tupper, and Mistress Couple.
- The nominees for Cynthia Slater Non-Fiction Article are Wes Royal, James Winter, Sinclair Sexsmith, Mollena, and Xan West.
- The nominees for John Preston Short Fiction are Sassafras Lowrey, Xan West, L M Somerton, Sinclair Sexsmith, Nicole Field, Xan West, and Kiki DeLovely.
- Our Keynote Speaker is from Master Susan, our 2018 Lifetime Achievement Award winner.
Let’s meet, mingle, and celebrate with the 2018 recipients of awards for a wide variety of Leather community participation!