HEARING FOR PRELIMINARY INJUNCTION
THURSDAY, 7/19 AT 4PM!
READ THE BRIEFS BELOW & CHECK BACK FOR UPDATES.
Woodhull Files Federal Lawsuit Challenging FOSTA
“FOSTA chills sexual speech and harms sex workers. It makes it harder for people to take care of and protect themselves, and, as an organization working to protect people’s fundamental human rights, Woodhull is deeply concerned about the damaging impact that this law will have on all people.” — Ricci Levy, President & CEO of Woodhull Freedom Foundation
- 7/16/18: Woodhull v. FOSTA, Woodhull et al Reply to DOJ Opposition
- 7/12/18: Woodhull v. FOSTA, Defendants’ Opposition to Preliminary Injunction Motion
- 6/28/18: Declaration of Ricci Levy in Support of Motion for Preliminary Injunction
- 6/28/18: Motion for Preliminary Injunction
- 6/28/18: Full Complaint – Woodhull Freedom Foundation v. United States
Our Legal Team
We are proud to be represented by a team of some of the best First Amendment attorneys in this country. The team is led by Bob Corn-Revere. with Ronnie London and the law firm of David Wright Tremaine, Lawrence G. Walters, with the Walters Law Group, Daphne Keller, and various attorneys from EFF.