The Woodhull Freedom Federation is a 501c4 organization that works through strategic advocacy campaigns to affirm sexual freedom as a fundamental human right. We seek to mobilize diverse communities, lobby for sex-positive legislation and educate the public about candidates who support sexual rights for all citizens, regardless of race, religion, economic status, sexual practice, sexual orientation, or gender identification.
We educate the public and support candidates who have shown that they support:
- personal autonomy;
- decriminalization of sex work;
- the elimination of antiquated, repressive, and discriminatory sex laws and enforcement practices;
- freedom of speech and artistic expression on sexual themes;
- an age-appropriate, comprehensive approach to sex education;
- protect and foster scientific research on sexuality.
Donations to Woodhull Freedom Federation’s work are not tax deductible.